Where Do I Go for Behavioral Health Support?

If you or a loved one is experiencing emotional distress as a result of the March flooding incident, a 24-hour help is available. Please contact the Human Services District/Authority in your area at the numbers provided below.

Central La Human Services District
Grant, Vernon, Winn, LaSalle, Rapides
(800) 654-1373

Imperial Calcasieu Human Services Authority
Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu
(866) 698-5304

Northwest Louisiana Human Services District
Bossier, Caddo, Webster, Claiborne, Desoto, Bienville, Natchitoches, Red River, Sabine
(866) 416-5370

Florida Parish Human Services Authority
Livingston, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, Washington
(800) 272-8367

Northeast Delta Human Services Authority
Caldwell, Madison, Morehouse, Ouachita, Richland, Union, West Carroll, Jackson
(800) 256-2522

Capital Area Human Services District
(225) 621-8360


If you are unable to access support at the number listed for your area, please call 1-866-310-7977 to talk to someone if you are in crisis.