Regional Webinar Series
Incident Management Team (Dec. 2, 2016)
- To access the Incident Management Team Powerpoint click here.
- To access the Incident Management Team recording click here.
How to Write an AAR (Jan. 11, 2017)
- To access the How to Write an AAR PowerPoint click here.
- To access the How to Write an AAR recording click here.
Tactical Communications (Mar. 8, 2017)
- To access the Tactical Communications PowerPoint click here.
- To access the Tactical Communications recording click here.
Pandemic Flu Online Course
- To Access the Pandemic Flu Online Course click here.
Strategic National Stockpile Online Course
- To Access the Strategic National Stockpile Online Course click here.
Emergency Support Function 8 (ESF-8) Trainings
Emergency Support Function 8 (ESF-8) Trainings consists of five modules focusing on the goals and objectives of ESF 8 and other annexes; disaster behavioral health response, including Psychological First Aid; disaster operations compensation; Emergency Operations Centers; Incident Command Structure; Medical Special Needs Shelters; and volunteer management. In addition, this course provides emergency preparedness and response strategies, resources, and management tools for evacuees and/or their caregivers. Each module is comprised of a presentation with goals of the lesson, pre-and post-tests, training evaluations and certificates of completion.
- MODULE 1 - Emergency Support Function 8 (ESF 8): An Aerial View
- MODULE 2 - On the Front Lines - LDH Deployment Sites
- MODULE 3 - One Person Can Make a Difference! Volunteers in Emergencies
- MODULE 4 - Holding Steady - Human Resources and Emergency Preparedness
- MODULE 5 - Behavioral Health in Emergencies - a Multifaceted Approach